Millwright (multiple positions)
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, the Millwright will work as part of a team providing quality operational repairs and preventative maintenance services. As a member of this high performance team you will be responsible for the maintenance of all mill machinery and duties including:
- Maintenance of pumps, conveyors, compressors, mechanical systems, rollers & chains, bearings and hydraulics involved in the manufacturing process;
- Undertake preventative and predictive maintenance program for equipment Read blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to assemble equipment and follow work procedures & processes;
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the assembly, installation, set-up, and repair of equipment and machinery;
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions;
- Troubleshoot, analyze, diagnose, lubricate, and perform maintenance work on machinery;
- Repair and assemble hydraulic equipment and cylinders. Assemble large, precision heavy equipment for the Lumber/wood processing
- Utilize knowledge and skills to recognize opportunities for improvements and savings.
- Journeyman Millwright certification;
- Ability to read blue prints, plans and schematics;
- Strong problem solving skills Commitment to working safely coupled with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Organizational and planning skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a forest products environment would be an asset;
- Knowledge of hydraulics and welding skills.
- A competitive wage and benefits program;
- A generous relocation package
- A commitment to upholding the highest safety standards;
- A collaborative and respectful work environment;
- A chance to live where you work.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.