The successful candidate will be a leader with uncompromising safety standards and will promote a safe, productive and respectful workplace through active involvement of all employees.
· Coordinate crew shift activities for the mill site.
· Ensure and develop standards of safe work behaviour, practices and plant condition
· Resolve operational shift issues including safety, environment, communication, morale, quality, productivity, cost management and maintenance prioritization.
· Perform troubleshooting in conjunction with workers as required.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to develop and train others.
· A demonstrated ability to lead change including driving improvements toward a safe work culture with a customer and quality focus.
· Ability to work in a team environment; highly self-motivated
· Proven problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities.
Previous planning and/or supervisory experience, and operations knowledge and experience would be an asset.
Interested candidates please forward resume to email@example.com