Measurement Coordinator - Calgary
· Review and revise Measurement Accounting and Reporting Plan to ensure that site activities are aligned with established requirements and commitments.
· Reviewing facility balances using raw data to recognize the general health of facility measurement and potentially assist operations in recognizing process issues.
· Work closely with site measurement co-ordinator to proactively deal with any challenges that occur.
· Reviewing existing installed base of measurement devices and recognizing potential opportunities for meters to be deemed exempt from government regulatory requirements.
· Diploma in Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent subject to trade school that candidate attended.
· Extensive knowledge in the aspect of measurement as it is applied to the oil and gas industry, specifically using the American Petroleum Institute and American Gas Association standards.
· Knowledge of internal and external regulatory requirements.
· At least 5 years’ experience in a practical field installation type environment.
· Skill set from this experience shall include the ability to troubleshoot metering installations and reviewing installations proactively.