Automation Coordinator – Calgary
Operation, Maintenance, and Capital Project
· Provide technical and operational design input to the development of a DCS and assist in selection of technologies for DCS application.
· Assist with in field testing and commissioning activities related to DCS system.
· Assist commissioning group with development of strategies and schedules to ensure timely and efficient commissioning of DCS Systems.
· Liaison and provide direction between the project group, EPC companies, and vendors.
· Relevant technical diploma/university degree.
· Minimum of ten years related experience in preferably oil and gas environment.
· Sound understanding and practical experience in engineering, procurement and construction aspects of large projects.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org