Power Plant Facility Engineer
· Technical resource for the facility, ensure that technical data (drawings, prints, specs) are maintained coordinating the annual capital project database
· Monitor the key performance indicators and assist maintenance, operations, and QA/QC in troubleshooting, and optimizing the process.
· Coordinate the execution of capital and process related projects.
- Assist operations and production planning to correct inefficiencies and maintain reliability of supply to the plants customers.
- Interface with various technology providers, equipment suppliers, vendors, and contract service companies.
- A Bachelor\\\\\\\'s Degree in Engineering recognized by APEGS or APEGGA or Technologist Diploma with suitable experience would be an asset
- Member of APEGS and/or ASET (or be eligible for professional designation) would also be an asset
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management of capital and maintenance projects would be ideal
- Minimum 10 years engineering experience in an operating industrial facility
- Knowledge of applicable ASME and API, and Saskatchewan Boiler\\\\\\\'s branch regulations
- SAP experience