· Support site reliability improvement initiatives
· Preparing repair packages for piping, pressure vessels and other stationary equipment.
· Recommending Preventative Maintenance strategies to ensure the reliability of critical plant equipment.
· Providing support to the Project Engineering team for rotating and stationary equipment specification and recommendation for procurement and upgrades.
· Conduct lead /participate in investigations into equipment failures and mechanical problems utilizing Analytical Trouble Shooting (ATS) and/or Root Cause Failure analysis (RCFA) methodology.
· 5 years minimum experience in refinery, up grader, petrochemical, sour gas processing or other heavy industry facility.
· Mechanical Engineering Degree.
· Eligible for registration or registered as a professional engineer
· Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work in a team environment
· Knowledge of applicable industy codes, ASME and API codes